Chief Information OfficerCredit Union Times
Logix Federal Credit Union seeks a visionary CIO (Chief Information Officer) to join the dynamic leadership team of a highly regarded, $5 billion organization. This individual will evolve the organization's IT strategy to meet changing consumer expectations, leverage data assets, and successfully navigate the demands of today’s digital economy. Key areas of focus include ensuring data security, building digital capabilities, and driving innovation.
Our ideal candidate brings 7+ years’ industry-related experience to the organization, as well as a passion for inspiring diverse teams. Advanced degree preferred.
Logix Federal Credit Union just celebrated its 80 year anniversary of providing a Smarter Banking experience: delivering outstanding service and member value. In addition, Logix has maintained a perfect record of positive earnings since 1937 and holds a 5-Star rating for financial strength from Bauer Financial. Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, Logix is the 7th largest credit union in California, with more than 175,000 members, 600 employees, and exceptional financial strength.
The SVP, Chief Information Officer is responsible for evolving the organization's technology strategy to meet changing consumer expectations, leverage data assets, and successfully navigate the demands of today’s digital economy. Key areas of focus include: building digital capabilities, ensuring data security and driving innovation. The CIO oversees Digital Channels, Information Security, Networking, Programming, Technical Support, and Computer Operations, as well as critical systems impacting branch, telephone, and employee-based service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day leadership that mirrors the adopted mission, vision, strategy and core values of the Credit Union.
- Keeps pace with marketplace expectations for service delivery and digital capabilities; ensures members find it easy to do business with Logix.
- Ensures the optimization of enterprise architecture to support business intelligence, machine learning, and omni-channel initiatives
- Works with senior management to integrate strategic business initiatives with organization-wide analysis of technology resources, utilization, and capacity.
- Ensures adherence to defined change management and IT governance protocols.
- Ensures optimum speed, security, and reliability of systems impacting employee productivity and member service.
- Promotes and implements information security best practices to protect the company and member data.
- Meets with internal customers to assess changing technology requirements, and measures the quality of performance against those needs.
- Provides recommendations for technology platforms, architecture, software, and vendors, as defined in IT Strategic Plan and Architecture documents.
- Ensures department-level computing solutions meet information management and reporting requirements.
- Attends Board meetings and reports on areas of responsibility as requested by the CEO.
- Ensures the maintenance of comprehensive and regulatory-compliant policies and procedures
- Inspires and leads a high-performance management team that actively develops staff through ongoing coaching, education, and training
- Ensures technology departments are smoothly functioning and demonstrate compliance with standards set by all regulatory agencies.
- Oversees the preparation, implementation, and supervision of the division budget.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, IT or relevant field, and/or Master’s degree in a business or technology-related field preferred.
- Seven or more years’ experience administering management information and/or transaction systems, with at least one year in a financial institution.
- Strong experience managing technology initiatives, including analysis of computing platforms and systems architecture.
- Experience with Symitar or similar banking systems preferred.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook and other business applications.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status or any other status protected by law.
Please express your interest in this position by applying online or inquiring with Christina Flores (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager of Talent Acquisition at Logix FCU. Thank you.